The list of the Top 10 goalkeepers of the Asian zone’s second qualifying round for the World Cup 2022 includes Van Lam of Vietnam (Photo: AFC) The announcement was made following a vote on the fan page of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC). Among the qualifying round’s Top 10 goalkeepers are representatives from Japan, the Republic of Korea (RoK), Qatar, Iran, China, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Thailand, Australia, Tajikistan, and Vietnam. The most notable names among the list are goalkeepers Jo Hyeon-woo of the RoK and Alireza Beiranvand of Iran who have both taken part in the World Cup finals in previous years. Vietnam’s Van Lam is widely considered as an emerging name from the Southeast Asian region, along with Siwarak Tedsungnoen of Thailand. With three of Vietnam’s matches played in the Asian zone’s second qualifying round for the World Cup 2022, Van Lam has only conceded one goal so far, coming in the 3-1 win over Indonesia in Bali on October 15. His recent performances in goal have left a positive impression on viewers, earning him a place among the Asian region’s Top 10 goalkeepers.
- Coronavirus in sport: Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup ambassador tests positive
- US prosecutors allege bribes in 2018, 2022 World Cup votes
- World Cup 2010 live blog: 11 June
- Uruguay v Costa Rica: World Cup 2014 – as it happened
- Colombia v Greece: World Cup 2014 – as it happened
- World Cup questions: Were England robbed by Argentina at Mexico 86?
- England 1-2 Italy: World Cup 2014 – as it happened
- Women's World Cup: Latest Odds, Expert Predictions, Semifinals Schedule
- World Cup 2010: South Africa v Mexico - as it happened
- Which stars were left out of Panini's World Cup sticker albums?
Van Lam among Asian zone’s World Cup qualifying round’s Top 10 goalkeepers have 269 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.