US President Donald Trump and North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un. (Photo: AFP/Saul Loeb) Trump, currently in Japan on a trip aimed at improving ties with Washington’s close Asian ally, also suggested that Kim was sending him a “signal” through a North Korean state media commentary on Joe Biden – in which the former vice president was labelled an “imbecile” and a “fool of low IQ” for criticising Kim. “North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me,” Trump wrote on Twitter, apparently referring to weapons tests in early May. But Trump tweeted: “I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Bidan [sic] a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?” North Korea is one of the top issues on the agenda as Trump meets with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Pyongyang fired two short-range missiles on May 9 following an earlier drill on May 4 — the first in 18 months. The North had not launched any missiles since November 2017, shortly before once-reclusive Kim embarked on diplomatic overtures. In a historic first, Trump… Read full this story
- North Korea: Little Prospect for a Diplomatic Breakthough Through the Medium-Term
- North Korea Has a 9300 Mile Range Missile that can hit San Francisco Girlie Men
- A Nuclear North Korea-and Unfazed Penny Stocks
- North Korea and Diplomatic Solutions; Random Thoughts Part I
- North Korea Long Range Missile Testing and USA Threat
- North Korea Casinos
- North Korea and Diplomatic Solutions - Random Thoughts Part Iii
- North Korea Should Make E85 Ethanol
- President Bush Wins Again in Diplomacy Efforts - This Time in North Korea!
- Ethanol, Water, Pollution, North Korea and Free Trade
Trump says still has 'confidence' in North Korea's Kim have 284 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.