Nation Travel brochure featuring nine-dash line found at ITE HCMC The Saigon Times Daily Tuesday, Oct 15, 2019,19:04 (GMT+7) Travel brochure featuring nine-dash line found at ITE HCMCThe Saigon Times Daily A screenshot of the Abominable trailer showing a scene where the nine-dash line is featured on a map – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – HCMC authorities have discovered a Chinese map with a nine-dash line featured in a Chinese travel brochure was displayed at the International Travel Expo (ITE HCMC), which took place last month in the city. A representative of the municipal Department of Tourism on October 14 confirmed the incident, adding that the department had reported it to the city’s government, reported Thanh Nien newspaper. During the three-day expo, the organizing committee found that Shanghai-based tour operator Hola China had displayed its brochures to promote tours to China’s Shanghai. Before the firm’s staff could distribute the brochures to visitors, local police and inspectors of the municipal tourism department confiscated the brochures, a source told Thanh Nien. ITE HCMC 2019 kicked off on September 5 at the Saigon Exhibition Convention Center in District 7. It is an annual travel event for the local tourism industry. In related news, CGV Vietnam, a multiplex cinema… Read full this story
- Far Cry 3 trailer features deadpan tour guide, murderous archipelago
- Have Apps, Will Travel - Part 1
- E-Travel: Can We All Be Winners?
- Gameloft Announces New Physics-Based Puzzler Shark Dash
- Run and gun: travelling 892 miles to play The Division for 4 hours
- Amazon Expands Into Travel with Expedia and Hotwire
- Top 10 Geek Travel Destinations
- Exploring the New World of Travel Apps
- Project Octopath Traveler Preview — A New Approach to Classic RPGs
- Octopath Traveler Release Date, Collector's Edition and Two New Jobs Revealed at Nintendo Direct
Travel brochure featuring nine-dash line found at ITE HCMC have 278 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.