Illustration by Đàm Minh Chí Thu Trang Have you ever tried getting up early and taking a stroll around Hoàn Kiếm Lake to welcome the glow of dawn in Hà Nội? Nearly 20 streets around Hoàn Kiếm Lake are converted into pedestrian zones every weekend as part of a project that started in 2016. Over the past three years, they have become an indispensable part of the capital. It’s a place for locals and tourists to relax after a busy working week. On a trip to Hà Nội, besides checking out the famous Ngọc Sơn Temple and Thê Húc Bridge, people can also take time to discover the walking streets as a part of their journey. Ross said she had been able to find out more about Hà Nội thanks to the peaceful atmosphere and friendly people. Before arriving in Việt Nam, Ross had heard a lot about the chaotic traffic in Asian countries, so she was a little apprehensive. But after a morning enjoying the vehicle-free area, her fears were laid to rest. “It’s a wonderful place for everyone, from children to old people, to take part in traditional games or keep pace with animated life,” she said…. Read full this story
- Zone 5 Ventures wants to make it easier for companies to access sports data
- ‘Gods of Dharmapuri’ web series presents actor Satya Dev in a new zone
- First-ever GMS Business Summit takes place in Ha Noi
- Historic Insa-dong to Become Pedestrian Zone on Weekdays
- Pedestrian Zone Planned for Central Seoul
- Has Modi Sarkar delivered on Budget 2014?
- Crispin Blunt: Britain has moral responsibility to train Libyan army
- Euro zone business growth halts as Germany goes into reverse
- Two men aged 22 are arrested over death of 75-year-old pedestrian who was hit by VW Golf as he crossed road
- Turkey, US Defence Ministers Discuss Syria Safe Zone - Ankara
To expand or not to expand Hà Nội pedestrian zone have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.