Vietnam is particularly appealing to Asian investors and homebuyers Since 2015 when Vietnam legalised foreign property ownership, the market has been receiving increasing interest from foreign buyers, specifically Asian investors taking advantage of the bargain price compared to the rest of the continent. Henri Limyuen, a 36-year-old from the Philippines, told VIR that he is looking for a suitable apartment to buy in Ho Chi Minh City. Limyuen was visiting a launching ceremony of the Rome Residential project which is located in District 2. He said he has worked and lived across different Asian countries, and Vietnam is a top destination of his in terms of purchasing a home. “I think the regulations to permit foreigners to buy a house in Vietnam are open, and I see an opportunity for a good house here at a much cheaper price compared to other neighbouring countries,” he said. Limyuen added that the price of homes in Vietnam still remains lower than those in other neighbouring countries such as Singapore or Thailand. Buying an apartment in Vietnam, he can live in or lease it to have rental yield which is also higher at around 7 per cent per year, compared with only 2… Read full this story
- French Antitrust Regulator Rejects HP's Demand That Oracle Continue Itanium Support
- Government Tech Policy Highs and Lows of 2012
- Coming Back Strong
- Weird Economic Indicators That You've Never Heard Of
- Windows 10 or Ubuntu: Which will be the one OS to rule them all?
- Road test: Four databases tested
- Consulting and outsourcing key as tech security spend soars
- Why 90% of customers still want their Note7
- The long view on Longhorn
- Mohawk Fine Papers builds integration-in-the-cloud
Strong demand for high end property have 268 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.