In context: Fans of the Star Wars franchise haven’t been able to enjoy a good singleplayer game set in the universe for quite some time. EA’s Battlefront II did have a singleplayer campaign, but that was hardly enough to satisfy the appetite for a dedicated, expansive, and story-driven solo experience. That’s why there’s so much excitement surrounding Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment’s upcoming Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. It’ll be a true action-adventure game with Metroid, Castlevania, and Dark Souls influences. Perhaps most importantly, it won’t have any microtransactions. If you’re a PC gamer who has been looking forward to the title since its announcement, we have some good news for you today: the official system requirements have been revealed, courtesy of the game’s Origin store page. The “recommended” requirements are as follows: OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10 Processor (AMD): Ryzen 7 1700 or Equivalent Processor (Intel): i7-6700K or Equivalent Memory: 16 GB Graphics card (AMD): RX Vega 56 or Equivalent Graphics card (NVIDIA): GTX 1070 or Equivalent DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent Hard-drive space: 55 GB It’s worth noting that, according to other outlets, the above requirements previously listed 32GB of RAM. That has since been changed, so it… Read full this story
- Some 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' Fans Aren't Happy Cal Is A "Generic White Guy"
- How to Unlock Every Lightsaber Color in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' Stars 'Gotham' Actor Cameron Monaghan as Cal Kestis
- Turn up the heat with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Need For Speed: Heat
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update Fixes Progression Problems
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Star Blasts "Ginger Hate"
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Breaks Sales Records
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Star Cameron Monaghan's Heated Redhead Tweets Have the Internet in a Frenzy
- Respawn Is Open to Continuing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's Story
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is the fastest selling digital download of all games in the franchise
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's system requirements have been revealed have 327 words, post on www.techspot.com at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.