The agreement is signed in Washington, DC, by Singaporean Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office Indranee Rajah and US Deputy Treasury Secretary Justin Muzinich. (Photo: Singaporean Ministry of Finance) Singapore (VNA) – Singapore and the US signed an agreement to strengthen cooperation in infrastructure finance and debt market development in Washington DC on October 16. The deal signing took place on the sidelines of the G-20 Finance Ministers’ and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting, and annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group. A statement from the Singaporean Ministry of Finance said the pact builds on broader cooperation between the two countries to facilitate technical exchanges and information sharing, support infrastructure development in Southeast Asia and promote investment in private sector. Singapore also inked five other pacts during the Asia Infrastructure Forum held in the first week of October. These included agreements with Cambodia’s Ministry of Economy and Finance on sewage and waste water treatment; with Indonesia’s Sarana Multi Infrastruktur on public-private partnership (PPP) capacity building; and with the Philippines’ PPP Centre to develop and implement projects. The Global Infrastructure Hub has estimated that developing Asia require 51 trillion USD in infrastructure investment through 2040 to maintain… Read full this story
- Consumer car finance market fell 1% by volume in March
- Consumer car finance market sees increase in February
- Strong finance market sees LDC investment in Evolution Funding
- Two landmark Eastern Market buildings sold
- ‘She Ready’ for HBO: Tiffany Haddish Signs Deal With Premium Cable Outlet to Develop New Projects
- West Riding Hyundai dealership signs deal with BCA
- What Does Albany's Rent Reform Deal Do For Market-Rate Tenants?
- Tesla signs deal for China factory, won’t reveal price
- Premium brands' strong monthly deals dominate leasing market
- Formula 1 signs new rights deals covering multiple markets in Europe and Asia
Singapore, US sign deal on infrastructure finance, market building have 292 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.