This development will see the company (Shinhan Finance) significantly increase the general welfare and usefulness of banking finance institutions and discussions of subjects of importance across the industry. Shinhan Finance and its customers will now benefit from a credible national network covering 66 members, including commercial banks, joint-venture banks, and many finance companies.
|Shinhan Finance receiving its membership of the Vietnam Banks Association|
“The members of the VNBA are pleased to welcome Shinhan Finance as the newest member,” said Nguyen Toan Thang, general secretary of the VNBA.
“Becoming a member of VNBA, Shinhan Finance will have its relevant rights and interests protected by the VNBA in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Association. Additionally, it will be empowered to participate in many annual activities organised or co-hosted by the VNBA, such as conferences, seminars, forums, and training programmes.
“The company is also recommended to propose ideas to remove barriers and problems encountered during follow-up with state management agencies through the VNBA,” Thang added.
|Nguyen Toan Thang, secretary general of VNBA|
Atul Dixit, CEO of Shinhan Finance, said, “The VNBA helps to ensure policymakers understand the important role banks and financial companies play in Vietnam’s economic growth. As a member, we can add our voice to call on regulatory agencies and the administration to enact pro-growth policies that support a healthy financial market, encourage innovation, and remove impediments to serving customers effectively.”
|Atul Dixit, CEO of Shinhan Finance|
“In turn, we follow the lead of the State Bank of Vietnam and support the stronger alliance by extending its connecting role forthe stable, effective, and healthy development of Vietnamese credit institutions and contribute to ensure the effective enforcement of monetary policies for the country’s socio-economic development,” he noted.
For more information visit: shinhanfinance.com.vn
- Keep Your Finances Secure When Banking Or Trading Online
- Yōsuke Kubozuka joins Elizabeth Banks in 'Rita Hayworth'
- Netflix's IPO was 16 years ago Wednesday — here's how much you'd have made if you invested $1,000 back in the day (NFLX)
- Bitcoin 'Evil Spawn Of Financial Crisis', European Central Bank Board Member Says
- Deutsche Bank tech chief to join CBA as chief information officer
- Deutsche Bank tech chief to join CBA as CIO
- Industry 4.0 has positive impacts on Vietnam`s banking sector
- Italy's biggest bank reportedly wants to merge with France's Societe Generale to create a $2.5 trillion European giant
- How 86 400 built a cloud-native bank
- The future of finance, inside Peloton’s IPO, and CMOs to watch