Samsung and CMC will provide MES solutions for Samsung’s suppliers in Vietnam Previously, Samsung SDS and CMC started co-operation in 2016. In June 2018, Samsung SDS signed the strategic contract with CMC in MES (Manufacturing Execution System) for over 200 suppliers of Samsung in Vietnam. Based on the co-operation in the software field, in November 2018 during the visit South Korea of CMC, Samsung raised the issue of comprehensive strategic co-operation in two potential business areas including Samsung SDS and telecommunications services (Data Center, Cloud). Currently, CMC is the partner providing the entire international telecommunication channel of Samsung in Vietnam thanks to its quality of service, fast processing speed, and system capacity to ensure full back-up. Nguyen Trung Chinh, director of CMC, expressed hope that Samsung will support CMC to become a global corporation and improve its revenue by 30 per cent in the upcoming years. “Our strategy is similar to Samsung and this partnership will help improve our technology to make decisions quicker and more effectively. CMC and Samsung will jointly produce automation production lines that integrate AI and IoT, then export them to other countries,” Chinh told Nikkei. Recently, Korean giants are constantly investing in Vietnamese companies. One… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: Premier League players can protect game by taking 30 per cent pay cut
- COVID-19: Karnataka ministers, legislators to take 30% pay cut for a year
- CEC, fellow commissioners take 30 per cent cut salary cut to fund COVID-19 fight
- CEC Sunil Arora, fellow election commissioners take 30% salary cut to fund COVID-19 fight
- Coronavirus in sport: ITF chief takes 30 per cent pay cut
- Prez, PM, MPs to take 30% pay cut for 1 year
- President, PM, MPs to take 30% pay cut
- ITF president takes 30% pay cut to help 'job retention scheme'
- Disappointing iPhone X sales leaves Samsung searching for OLED buyers
- Food banks buckle under demand and warn they will run out as millions of Americans go hungry and huge lines form across country
Samsung spent $40 million taking 30 per cent of CMC have 310 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.