close Video Giuliani rips impeachment coverage Defends his role on Ukraine as Trump’s lawyer. This is a rush transcript from “Media Buzz,” October 6, 2019. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. HOWARD KURTZ, HOST: On Buzz Meter this Sunday, Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, is here for an exclusive interview on his role in the Ukraine drama and his allegations against the Bidens. This as President Trump is ratcheting up his rhetoric against what he now calls a coup, accusing critics of being spies or committing treason and lashing out at the press. (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I don’t even use fake anymore. I call the fake news now corrupt news because fake isn’t tough enough. You have corrupt media in this country and it truly is the enemy of the people. And I’ll tell you what. He should be forced to resign from Congress, Adam Schiff. He’s a lowlife. He should be forced to resign. We will be far greater when we don’t have the CNNs of the world who are corrupt people. ERIN BURNETT, CNN: Trump’s public meltdown, swearing, lying, pushing unfounded accusations against everyone from Biden to… Read full this story
- Senators Question Rudy Giuliani's Role In Purdue Pharma Opioid Plea Deal
- Bill de Blasio wanted to fight with Rudy Giuliani over homelessness
- Is Rudy Giuliani a shrewd tactician, or is he ‘untethered’?
- Rudy Giuliani to headline Pete Sessions fundraiser
- Giuliani's telling admission: All that matters is that Mueller is undermined
- Trump and Giuliani are talking tough about a special counsel Mueller subpoena. But they're betraying weakness.
- Giuliani Says Mueller Won’t Talk to Trump
- Ken Starr: 'Impeachment Is Hell,' But Checks And Balances Exist For A Reason
- Jared Kushner Lawyer Could Be Recruited to Fight Donald Trump's Impeachment: Report
- Democrat: We Don't Have the Evidence to Impeach Donald Trump
Rudy Giuliani rips impeachment coverage have 313 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.