Iranian referee Mooud Bonyadi Fard The AFC have declared that officials from Iran will referee the tie between Malaysia and Vietnam, which is scheduled to be played on October 10. Of the group, Mooud Bonyadi Fard will serve as the match referee. He will be assisted by Alinezhadian, Mirzabegi, and Kamezi Vahid. Observing the fixture will be Lee Gi of the Republic of Korea. Referee Alkhudhayr Turki Mohammed from UAE (Photo: Getty) In the clash between Vietnam and Indonesia, a team of referees from the UAE have been appointed to officiate, with the tie set to take place on October 15. The AFC have announced that Alkhudhayr Turki Mohammed will act as the referee, while he will be assisted by Al Maki, Khalaf Zaid, and Hussain. Abdul Malik of Singapore will serve as the tie’s referee observer.
- 2022 World Cup qualifying: How to watch, schedule, odds
- Ronaldo fumes after World Cup qualifying winner denied
- Vietnam to play Jordan ahead of World Cup qualifiers
- 'How embarrassing': Germany suffer first World Cup qualifying loss in 20 years
- Portugal loses injured Pepe for World Cup qualifiers
- Paramount+ Now Exclusive English-Language Home To CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers
- Iran appeals to CAS over Bahrain hub for World Cup qualifiers
- Spain World Cup qualifier against Kosovo overshadowed by diplomatic row
- World Cup Qualifiers | Greece fights back to hold powerhouse Spain
- Qatar human rights protests spread across World Cup qualifiers
Referees for upcoming World Cup qualifiers revealed have 221 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.