Authorities in Quang Ninh Province have turned down a proposal to increase service fees on Ha Long and Bai Tu Long bays by the Ha Long Bay Management Board.
A corner of Ha Long Bay
The board on October 22 informed local travel companies about new fees which would be applied from January 1, 2020.
The new fees for daytime tours will be raised by between 20-25%. Hotel prices will see highest increase of up to 73%.
This is the second increase in Ha Long Bay’s entrance fees since April 2017.
However, following opposition from local travel companies who said that the new fees would be too high, Quang Ninh Provincial People’s Committee on October 25 asked the Ha Long Bay Management Board to keep the current rates.
- FEE HIKES HIT HOME. Poor tenants raise roof over housing project increases
- Consumers, airlines oppose TSA fee hike
- Gov. Paterson makes a commitment in black and white to scale back tax and fee hikes
- TENANTS HIT ROOF ON FEE HIKES
- HOUSING FEE HIKES FEDS' FAULT: CITY
- HOUSING FEE HIKES A MUST, CITY SAYS
- Hudson County has long been a nest of New Jersey devils
- Gov seeks fee hikes to stunt butt sales
- USCIS fee hikes are un-American
- Still isn't too late to dodge fee hikes on your application