Authorities in Quang Ninh Province have turned down a proposal to increase service fees on Ha Long and Bai Tu Long bays by the Ha Long Bay Management Board. A corner of Ha Long Bay The board on October 22 informed local travel companies about new fees which would be applied from January 1, 2020. The new fees for daytime tours will be raised by between 20-25%. Hotel prices will see highest increase of up to 73%. As such, the tour of two days and one night to Thien Cung- Dau Go- Dinh Huong-Ga Choi-Sung Sot-Ti Top will be raised by VND 500,000 (USD22) to VND1.5 million (USD65). For those who go three days and two nights on this route will have to pay VND1.7 million, which is an increase of VND790,000. This is the second increase in Ha Long Bay’s entrance fees since April 2017. However, following opposition from local travel companies who said that the new fees would be too high, Quang Ninh Provincial People’s Committee on October 25 asked the Ha Long Bay Management Board to keep the current rates.
- Ha Long – 2018 destination of Vietnamese photographers
- With steep fee hike, Jawaharlal Nehru University leaves many foreign students out in the cold
- Shinhan Bank to change service fee for overseas transaction
- Standard Bank Namibia cuts e-service fees during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tucker Carlson: The propaganda war with China over coronavirus has long-term consequences. We’re losing badly
- Zanetti hopes 'asset' Lautaro Martinez has long Inter career
- Coronavirus: San Francisco’s Muni Metro to shut down Monday; VTA suspends all light rail service
- The waiting: Bay Area braces for coronavirus surge
- Tourism service providers in the wake of COVID-19
- Local chefs struggle with delivery fees during shelter in place order
Proposal for Ha Long Bay service fee hike turned down have 277 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.