Comic book genius Stan Lee’s condo in the Four Seasons in San Francisco is for sale for $1.35 million, reports Realtor.com. Click here if viewing from a mobile device. The late Marvel Comics visionary owned the 792-square-foot one-bedroom, one-bath property as a vacation home. It features expansive windows with downtown views, a modern kitchen and Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, among many other amenities. The unit also has access to 24 hour security and doorman service, in-room dining and an Equinox Sports Club facility.Sean Mamola with Climb Real Estate is the listing agent. Lee is well-known for co-creating numerous superheroes in the Marvel universe including Spider-Man, the X-Men, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Black Widow, the Fantastic Four, Black Panther, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch and Ant-Man.
- What things cost in San Francisco compared to the 'cheapest' US city
- What new residents like and loathe about San Francisco
- Mid-century San Francisco archive photos unseen for decades
- What a New York native noticed in two years in San Francisco
- We moved from the Midwest to San Francisco for 10 weeks. Here's what we noticed.
- Why San Francisco Costco recently started serving only diet soda at its food court
- Forget tech, this might be the best profession in the San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco now has the third-most billionaires of any city in the world
- Saving San Francisco’s ban on candy-flavored tobacco products
- Things you'll never see again in San Francisco
Photos: Stan Lee’s San Francisco condo selling for $1.35M have 232 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at October 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.