Reuters; Sky News Anne Sacoolas, the wife of a US diplomat, is suspected of killing 19-year-old Harry Dunn while driving on the wrong side of the road in England this August. She and her family claimed diplomatic immunity to flee the country shortly afterward. Dunn’s parents and the UK government have repeatedly appealed, in vain, for her return. Dunn’s parents met President Donald Trump on Wednesday, during which he tried to “ambush” them into meeting Sacoolas, who was waiting next door, the family said. The family’s spokesman also claimed that Trump had several photographers waiting nearby to capture their meeting. The White House says there was only one. Dunn’s parents refused to see Sacoolas, saying that they would not meet her unless it was in the UK. The UK has since cancelled Sacoolas’ diplomatic immunity, which means that if she returned to the UK she could face prosecution. Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories. The family of Harry Dunn, the British teenager who was killed in a fatal car crash involving a US diplomat’s wife, said they were “ambushed” by President Donald Trump’s offer to meet their son’s suspected killer. Dunn died in August after being in a car crash… Read full this story
- Parents of teen killed in crash coming to White House
- Should Your Child Watch TV News? Surprising Opinions of Top Anchors
- I’ll Be Goddamned If Chili Is Ever Considered A Health Food
- What Is The Best Minimum-Wage Job?
- The Beginner's Guide to Freelance Writing
- Interview for "Under the Cloak of Darkness: The Story of John Apparite" author I. Michael Koontz
- A Beginner’s Guide To The World Of
- Sport as War - The Racial Politics of Football
- Top Ten Good News Stories of 2006
- Why Laughter Is Good For You
Parents of the UK teen killed in a crash with a US diplomat's wife said Trump 'ambushed' them with an offer to meet her in a photo op have 295 words, post on news.yahoo.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.