Of course darkness and evil lurks constantly and seeks to eclipse the kindness and care which makes life beautiful and sustainable but in that struggle between good and evil, right and wrong, justice and injustice it often takes courage, vision and stamina to stand up for the persecuted, the voiceless, the minority or the dispossessed. The powerful have everything going for them. They have the wealth, the social status, the authority, the corporate media platform. They have the power. Those of us seeking to fundamentally change society are disadvantaged but we must never give up or give in. One man who epitomises that struggle for progressive change in society right now is American Senator for Vermont Bernie Sanders . While many across the world look to the most powerful and richest nation on the planet and see nothing but the darkness of thunder under Trump, increasing numbers both within and outwith the US see instead the rainbow of Sanders. A man who has been on the right side of the people and actively opposed to social injustice all his adult life which has included holding public office since 1981 when he was elected Mayor of Burlington. Most of the time… Read full this story
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders Calls Netanyahu’s Government Racist During Townhall
- Elizabeth Warren Calls for Blue New Deal: ‘The World’s Oceans Are in Crisis’
- The Left Has Made Medicare for All a Mainstream, Democratic Policy
- No malarkey: Biden courts Iowans, balances national campaign
- PRAGER: Does the Left Hate America?
- Andrew Yang having fun, but Democrat's message is serious.
- Dr. David Jeremiah: Need some joy this Christmas? Here’s how to find it
- 2020 Watch: Buttigieg on the defensive, Biden's strategy
- Klobuchar downplays differences among Democrats in first debate
- Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare for All Plan Is a Smart Storytelling Device
Our World, Not Just America, Needs Bernie Sanders have 296 words, post on sputniknews.com at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.