has announced it owns the
to broadcast two away matches of the national team in the World Cup 2022 qualification campaign.
include fixtures against Malaysia on March 31, 2020, and the UAE on June 9, 2020.
All of the national team’s games will be broadcast live on VTC1.
Earlier, Next Media won the rights to broadcast Vietnam’s away ties against Thailand on September 5 and Indonesia on October 15.
In addition, the Vietnam Football Federation signed a deal to transfer the broadcasting rights of the Vietnamese national team’s four home games during the World Cup 2022 qualification campaign. These include home matches against Malaysia on October 10, the UAE on November 13, Thailand on November 19, and Indonesia on June 4, 2020.
Vietnam under the guidance of Republic of Korean head coach Park Hang-seo are training in the Vietnam Youth Football Training Centre in Hanoi to prepare for the upcoming match with Malaysia in the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers to be held at the My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi on October 10./.
- Women's World Cup match attracts bigger TV audience than cricket
- MS Dhoni Likely To Retire After India's Last World Cup Match
- My Response On India vs Pakistan World Cup Match Nothing To Do With Sachin Tendulkar's Statement: Sourav Ganguly
- Socceroos fans across the world share their heartbreak after Australia's brave loss to France in opening World Cup match
- Pakistan's women's World Cup matches shifted to Cuttack
- BCCI Can Be Banned If India Boycott World Cup Match With Pakistan: Sources
- Revealed: How ITV brings the Rugby World Cup to your living room - 3am alarm calls, a fake bonsai tree and matching socks
- Latin American Leaders to Come to Russia World Cup Despite Skripal Case - Moscow
- Rugby World Cup 2023: Where is it, when is it, and all you need to know
- FIFA Expects Sold Out Arenas at 2018 World Cup in Russia