Net nominal average wage decreased to RON 3,044 in August this year, a decline of RON 75 (-2.4 percent) compared to July 2019, according to National Institute of Statistics data. The gross nominal average earning was RON 4,981, down RON 110 (-2.2 percent) from the previous month. “The highest values of the average net nominal wage gain were recorded in information technology services activities (including IT services activities), at RON 6,764 and the lowest in clothing manufacturing at RON 1,754,” shows INS. Compared to August of the previous year, the net nominal average earning increased by 14.1 percent. The statistics also indicate that, during the year, there are fluctuations in the earnings, determined by the awarding of annual prizes and holiday bonuses (December, March / April). These influence the increases or decreases depending on the period in which they are granted, leading, finally, to the diminution of the fluctuations of the monthly salary throughout the year. In August 2019, in most activities in the economic sector, the level of net average earning was lower than in July 2019 as a result of the occasional awards (quarterly premiums, annual or special performances), rights in kind and in the previous months financial… Read full this story
- August 2019 likely the driest and warmest on record, says Met Service
- Report: Americans Made Big Wage Gains Under Trump
- GOP says Ron Klain pulling Biden strings
- IN FOCUS: The wage debate – how to lift the salaries of those earning the least?
- Democrats Can Still Get a $15 Minimum Wage Into the COVID-Relief Bill
- MoLISA proposes keeping region-based minimum wage unchanged in 2021
- Slovakia’s minimum wage might be actually worse than in Romania
- Texas Leaders Remember GOP Congressman Ron Wright Who Died After Battling Lung Cancer, COVID-19
- NETS appointed to handle transactions on unified e-payment platform at hawker centres, coffee shops
- Costco Raises Minimum Wage To $16 An Hour
Net average wage down 2.4 percent in August, 2019, to RON 3,044 have 293 words, post on business-review.eu at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.