The State Treasury raised more than 9.65 trillion VND (415.87 million USD) via 15 auctions of Government bonds (G-bonds) at the
(HNX) in September.
Up to 86.8 percent of the G-bonds offered were sold last month.
The annual interest rates were 3.15 percent for the five-year, 3.54 percent for the seven-year, 3.97 – 4.40 percent for the 10-year, 4.24 – 4.75 percent for the 15-year, 4.9 percent for the 20-year, and 5.23 percent for the 30-year bonds.
Compared to August, the sum of money mobilised from the G-bonds was down 11 percent while the annual interest yield dropped 0.12 – 0.22 percent.
As of September 30, the total value of G-bonds hit more than 1.1 quadrillion VND, according to the HNX./.
- Nearly One Million Homes in California to be Powered by Wind
- Savings Bonds - Series EE Patriot Bond
- James Bond - Casino Royale
- Global Tea Market Reached 5 Million Tons in 2015 with Black Tea Dominating the Global Consumption
- Premium Bonds - Advantages & Disadvantages
- Space Travel - Human Innate Bonding to ELF - Extremely Low Frequencies of Planet Earth
- Todd Chrisley, wife Julie settle $2 million Georgia tax-evasion case
- Since September 11, America Has Caught a Break
- Barry Bonds Deals Baseball yet Another Black Eye
- Corporate Bonds