close Video Clay Travis reacts to the NBA caving to China Clay Travis joins ‘The Ingraham Angle.’ The NBA, which has rarely hesitated to speak out on U.S. political matters in recent years, showed “no spine” this week when faced with an opportunity to denounce China’s alleged human rights abuses, Fox Sports Radio host Clay Travis said Friday. “They have no spine when it comes to what’s going on in China,” Travis told Fox News host Laura Ingraham on “The Ingraham Angle.” “This is, I believe, the worst week that any pro sports league has had in my life,” he added. LAWMAKERS DUNK ON NBA FOR ‘SHAMEFULLY RETREATING’ AFTER ROCKETS GM’S CHINA CRITICISM What started last weekend with a tweet from the Houston Rockets general manager, praising pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong, devolved into a series of what critics viewed as mealy-mouthed statements from several NBA figures as they seemingly looked to avoid angering the communist government in Beijing. The flap came while two of the league’s teams — the Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets — were in Shanghai for two preseason games and other scheduled events, several of which were ultimately canceled because of the controversy. Video On Friday,… Read full this story
- Senate Democrats press administration on human rights abuses in Philippines
- Clay Travis Justifies Fake Outrage Over U.S. Women’s Soccer Team: Many ‘Totally Think It’s Believable’
- Fox News joined several GOP lawmakers in bashing the NBA as "fake woke" for siding with the Chinese government
- Nike CEO On Doing Business In China: ‘Very Aligned With Our Values’
- Nationalist sentiment rises as China off to strong start at Tokyo Olympics
- China won't carry LeBron's 'Space Jam'
- Shouting at China over alleged Uighur genocide won’t help – the West must find a way to work with them
- EXCLUSIVE: Nikki Haley: Attending Beijing Olympics After Tokyo Would Give ‘Propaganda Victory’ To China
- From Hitler’s Aryan show to shows of resistance… the politics of Olympics
- Uighur woman living in France speaks out about alleged Chinese ‘re-education’ camp horrors
NBA shows 'no spine' regarding China's alleged human rights abuses: Fox Sports Radio's Clay Travis have 338 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.