In the second quarter of this year, Myanmar saw an increase in arrivals from countries granted visas free and visa-on-arrival treatment. (Source: internet) Hanoi (VNA) – The Myanmar government recently announced new regulations to make it easier for foreign tourists to enter the country. From October 1, tourists from six countries namely Australia, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain and Switzerland can enter Myanmar on visa-on-arrival at Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw international airports. According to new regulations, passport holders of these six countries can simply apply for a visa at any of the three airports for a fee of 50 USD each. In 2018, Myanmar exempted entry visa for tourists from Japan, the Republic of Korea, and China’s Hong Kong and Macao. Indian and mainland Chinese nationals were also granted visas-on-arrival into Myanmar in a move to draw more Asian visitors to the country. In the second quarter of this year, Myanmar saw an increase in arrivals from countries granted visas free and visa-on-arrival treatment./. VNA
- To draw more foreign visitors to U.S., Visa Waiver Program may get tougher-sounding name
- Auschwitz curators tell visitors to stop posing for photos on tracks
- French Tourist Could Face Prison for Flying Drone in Myanmar’s Capital
- When Facebook becomes 'the beast': Myanmar activists say social media aids genocide
- Myanmar’s Hero Was Killed Here. Now U.S. Brands are Setting up Stalls.
- People Say Myanmar’s Constitution Can’t Be Changed. They’re Wrong.
- Record number of visitors rejected from entering Israel in 2018
- Myanmar parliament approves step toward charter change
- Egypt bombing: New Foreign Office advice to UK holidaymakers
- Carp streamers welcome Tokyo Tower visitors
Myanmar facilitates entry of foreign visitors have 264 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.