The Peak is not only the last component of Phu My Hung Midtown, but is also the most luxurious project in the complex. The first joint venture with foreign investors Phu My Hung Midtown is the first joint venture project in Phu My Hung City Centre invested by Phu My Hung Development Corporation in co-operation with leading Japanese investors, including Daiwa House Group, Nomura Real Estate Group, and Sumitomo Forestry Group. Those three Japanese investors occupy 50 per cent of the real estate market in all segments in Japan. Garden and lanscape at The Peak – which will be launched in mid-November 2018 First launched in December 2016, when supply in the real estate market started picking up and facing fierce competition, Phu My Hung Midtown has been always commanding attention and has been posting impressive results at the previous sales events of other components, such as The Grande, The Symphony, and The Signature. With the desire to develop Phu My Hung Midtown into a famous complex and a new landmark of Ho Chi Minh City, the developers have been carefully considering the partners involved in project development. These partners include design team Kyta Architects (Singapore), interior design firm Artsy… Read full this story
- Naylor’s Journey: One college football player’s path from paralysis back to the sideline
- For Virgil, the million dollar quest continues
- N. Colorado-Kansas Preview
- Jayhawks to open hoops season Friday with NCAA title aspirations
- An inside look at the final weeks of a Joe Lauzon training camp
- NFL Week 15 rundown
- Holiday Bowl: 5 questions on ASU-Texas Tech
- Tragedy at Penn: What happened to Tim Hamlett?
- Week 16 rundown
- The Handke Pit serves as fitting centerpiece for Hockey Day Minnesota
Midtown – The first multi national self contained complex of Phu My Hung have 270 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 29, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.