The two establishment of Khaisilk were renamed to Chloe Gallery According to Chloe Hospitality, the two projects of Khaisilk Group have officially been taken over by Chloe Hospitality, which made numerous changes. Nguyen Dinh Toan, executive director of Chloe Hospitality, said that Tajmasago and Cham Charm are both promising projects and are expected to become beautiful “products” in the collection of the company. “Chloe Hospitality aims to build and develop the locations, which are not only special in architecture, but also match entertainment demands. We bought Tajmasago and Cham Charm to keep their special architectural beauty. We also plan to turn Chloe Gallery into one of the leading places of enjoyment and entertainment for everyone, a venue of particular allure to foreign visitors,” added Toan. Chloe Gallery has a good location, with a view on the entire Ban Nguyet Lake and Anh Sao Bridge, and is decorated with a mixture of East Asian culture and Western motifs. This will be a relaxing and cosy space, including Red Chilli Restaurant, Sake Lounge, Sunset Bar, Boutique Hotel, Chloe Spa, and Seven Yacht. Chloe Hospitality is a new company in the Vietnamese hospitality sector, and these arefirst two products under the ownership of… Read full this story
- Fairground worker, 40, is jailed for five years after sending flour and bicarbonate of soda to female politicians in envelopes marked 'anthrax'
- Spiky-haired maestro who learned to cook when his father ran away with the woman next door: JANE FRYER on the family hardship that forged Gary Rhodes' desire to 'do more than people expected'
- Holidays with the doctor: Medical tourism in Hungary
- The 6 Best Holiday Getaways From New York City
- Marie Antoinette jewels fetch millions at 'record' auction
- Larry Ellison Picks Storied Lake Tahoe Property for Next Nobu Getaway
- The man who brought you Studio 54 is behind a new WeHo hotspot
- “Fixer Upper” Is Over, But Waco’s Transformation Is Just Beginning
- Bewildered Maine resident John Hodgman takes another crack at our 11 Questions
Luxury castle and restaurant of Khaisilk sold to Chloe Hospitality have 320 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.