Trade Local fuel prices fall The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Oct 16, 2019,19:11 (GMT+7) Local fuel prices fallThe Saigon Times Daily A customer has his bike refilled at a local gas station – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Fuel prices in the local market dropped from 3 p.m. today, October 16, as a result of the global oil price fall over the last 15 days, according to the ministries of Finance and of Industry and Trade. The ministries also decided to keep the extraction levels to add to the national fuel price stabilization fund unchanged at the current VND100 for each liter of E5 RON92 bio-fuel sold and the current VND300 per liter of RON95 gasoline, kerosene and diesel oil. However, the extraction level for heavy fuel oil inched up to VND900 per kilogram, which is VND600 higher than that in the previous price adjustment. Local fuel traders were allowed to take VND200 from the fund for each liter of RON95 petrol sold to customers. Other fuels received no extractions from the fund. In this adjustment, the bio-fuel fell VND310 per liter to VND19,470. RON95-III gasoline inched down VND271 per liter to stay no higher than VND20,795. The prices of diesel oil 0.05S, kerosene and… Read full this story
- Scott opposes push to raise gas tax to fund local roadwork
- Electric Cars Are Bad News For America's Crumbling Roads| Opinion
- Lawmakers lower DeWine’s fuel tax plan to 10.7 cents, boost transit money
- David Mekeel: Falling back when it comes to science
- $50K college scholarships fuel wave of residential development in this Wisconsin city
- $50K college scholarships fuels a wave of residential development La Crosse WI, Cedar Rapids has similar goals
- The amazing rise — and shocking fall — of Indiana's 'Caviar King'
- Indiana's caviar king: The amazing rise and shocking fall
- Tips for keeping your home warm when the temperature drops
- First draft of Concord’s renewable energy plan focuses big on efficiency, electricity
Local fuel prices fall have 309 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.