Stephen Curry knew roster change was inevitable. That being said, Curry and the Golden State Warriors aren’t changing their expectations of themselves. The five-time defending Western Conference champions aren’t the popular pick to represent their side of the league in this season’s NBA Finals after losing to the Raptors in the last championship series, then losing the likes of Kevin Durant and Andre Iguodala. But Curry said that the Warriors will strive to remain what they’ve been over the last half-decade — “a team that’s feared across the league.” “Look at every era of basketball,” Curry said. “For a team to sustain this type of level of play and this greatness, it doesn’t happen that often. And when you need to retool, it may look different, but the great teams, great players figure it out as they go.” Thing is, there are so many great players — and potentially great teams — in the West this season. The Los Angeles Clippers are the prohibitive favourite to win the NBA title, at least according to oddsmakers in Las Vegas, after landing Kawhi Leonard and Paul George. The Los Angeles Lakers still have LeBron James, and added Anthony Davis. Houston reunited James… Read full this story
- Nick Young to Patrick Beverley, Were You Drunk? Clips Ain't Better Than Warriors
- In NBA, it's all about L.A.
- Doc Rivers and the Los Angeles Clippers: Are a Man’s Pride and a Father’s Love Ruining a Basketball Franchise?
- Possible Picks & Big Trade Rumors: Celtics Guide To 2018 NBA Draft
- Scottie Pippen Says Kobe and Kawhi Are Closest to Michael Jordan
- What Should We Call The Lakers' Answer To The Warriors' Death Lineup?
- The New West Order
- Jaylen Brown Says Environment Around Celtics Is ‘Toxic’
- Green, Warriors beat Blazers for 3-0 lead in West finals
- Kanye West Gets Offer From Quentin Richardson To Help In Chicago
Kawhi’s Clippers will have a lot to say about the Warriors’ quest to stay relevant in NBA West have 310 words, post on www.thestar.com at October 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.