- Bamboo Airways Welcomed Flight Marking Operation of Regular Route Connecting Vietnam – Korea
- Fly to Frosty Winter Adventures in Japan with Philippine Airlines
- Sun Group property grabs World Luxury Hotel Award 2019
- Fansipan Legend becomes “Việt Nam’s Leading Tourist Attraction 2019”
- DOUBLE CELEBRATION FOR SALINDA RESORT PHU QUOC ISLAND AT WTA 2019
Mecure Danang French Village Bana Hills was named “Asia Luxury Honeymoon Hotel” on October 12, in the World Luxury Hotel Awards (WLHA) Ceremony 2019 in Rovaniemi, Finland.
WLHA was established in 2006, is one of the most prestigious travel awards, to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence resorts across all sectors of the tourism industry. This year, there are more than 300,000 votes from readers, tourist and experts from around the world to honour the biggest names each category.
Mecure Danang French Village Bana Hills which is developed by Sun Group, operated by AccorHotels was rewared for the second time this year; it was named “Luxury Romantic Hotel” in 2018.
Michael Hunter Smith, WLHA’s marketing manager shareed: “Mecure Danang French Village Bana Hills has a charm of unique and special vacation experiences. Different from the hotels in the crowed center, the hotel is located in the Ba Na Hills complex with the famous Golden Bridge. Couples in the honeymoon always want to find a special place where they can keep sweet memories and share it with friends, Mecure Danang French Village Bana Hills is the ideal destination for them.”
Julien Pechey, Director of Mecure Danang French Village Bana Hills shared: “This is proud achievement for our efforts to bring wonderful and romantic experiences to our guest, especially couples. Hopefully, with the beauty of Bana Hills and staff’s constant efforts, Mecure Danang French Village Bana Hills is always best choice for couples to enjoy their holidays and anniversaries. We have professional services for marriage proposal, honeymoon vacations and wedding anniversary. Mecure Danang French Village Bana Hills is a ideal place for you love.”
Place in Ba Na Hills, with the luxurious and antique beauty of “miniature Europe”, generous natural environment and cool climate all year around, Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills has affirmed its own charm for nearly a decade.
The 4-star hotel at Ba Na Hills gives visitors an assertive impression of a luxurious, private and emotional vacation. Eeach room at the hotel has romantic space, the view of the French Village with Gothic architectural works that simulates ancient French villages in the 19th century.
Every room in the hotel is a happy, cosy, luxurious, elegant and romantic room.
Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills also has all the amenities of a luxury international hotel such as spa, gym, indoor pool, bar, souvenir shop or bakery…
Couples have many options on their special vacation: contemplating the sunrise and sunset at the top of Ba Na Hills from the balcony room, take a dip in the warm water and enjoy blockbusters at La Piscine pool, relax at the spa…
In addition, culinary arts at La Crique buffet restaurant, L’Etable French and Asian cuisine, La Tarvene bar or Le Terroir coffee shop are attractive and diverse.
Sipping a cup of coffee in the morning mist, watching the winding stone path beside the antique castles, inhaling the purity of the nature, this place is created as if only for couples.
If you choose Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills, the honeymoon vacations will be the days of living in both romance and excitement, of passionate moments with festivals and great art shows …
Above all others, when walking hand in hand on the Golden Bridge, in the early morning or at dawn, two people can share a common love beat.
Awarded by WLHA as “Asia Luxury Honeymoon Hotel”, Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills once again affirmed its position as the best choice couples, when want a memorable honeymoon vacation.
- Luxury Eco Hotels for the Conscious Traveler
- Luxurious Houston hotel earns prestigious rating
- Outdoor Mediterranean restaurant poised to open as part of new luxury boutique hotel in downtown San Diego
- A luxury Boston hotel is making changes that include a new entrance from Newbury Street
- Luxury Green Travel: Where to Go for the Best Eco-Friendly Hotels
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of the 1 Hotel South Beach
- THE WHITNEY HOTEL TO OPEN IN SPRING 2019 IN BOSTON’S HISTORIC BEACON HILL
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2018
- Eric Trump: Trump Organization Makes 'Tremendous Sacrifices' Because of Presidency, Cancels Hotel Plans
- Global Luxury Hotels Market Shares, Detailed Insights, Key Manufacturers and Forecast up to 2025