Nancy Pelosi said Thursday she was excusing herself from the room in the photo of her standing up to Donald Trump that the president tweeted in the wake of their fiery White House show-down over Syria. ‘I think I was excusing myself from the room,’ the speaker told reporters in the Capitol when asked about the image, which she made her Twitter cover photo. She also hinted she’d like an audio recording from their meeting released after she and the White House disagreed on what was said during the show-down. ‘I think it would be interesting if – you tell me – if we could have a recording,’ she said during her weekly press conference. ‘Because when they come out and say oh, this happened and that happened like we must have been at two different meetings because that didn’t happen.’ It’s unclear if the sit-down was taped. Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she was excusing herself from the room in the photo President Trump tweeted of their fiery White House confrontation She also offered a few more details from the meeting, which the White House scheduled to update both Democratic and Republican lawmakers on the situation in Syria and relations with Turkey…. Read full this story
- Nancy Pelosi says Donald Trump may not even want the wall, claims shutdown meeting was a setup
- Donald Trump tweets over 40 times in two hours while being treated at White House for coronavirus
- Chuck Schumer says an angry Donald Trump stormed out of shutdown meeting, president calls it "total waste of time"
- Trump Back At White House, Says ‘Don’t Be Afraid’ Of Covid-19 Coronavirus, Is That Reasonable?
- Live From Her Kitchen, Pelosi Works to Counter Trump’s Coronavirus Show
- What Trump Can Learn From Bill Clinton About Fixing a Troubled White House
- 'This Week' Transcript 6-16-19: President Donald Trump and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi will be historic duo at Biden's address to Congress
- Trump wanting stimulus checks in people's pockets is Democrats' leverage in negotiations, Pelosi says
- Stephen Bannon Out at the White House After Turbulent Run
'I think I was excusing myself from the room,' Nancy Pelosi says of THAT photo Donald Trump tweeted from their fiery White House meeting - and hints she wants the audio leaked next have 342 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.