Nancy Pelosi said Thursday she was excusing herself from the room in the photo of her standing up to Donald Trump that the president tweeted in the wake of their fiery White House show-down over Syria. ‘I think I was excusing myself from the room,’ the speaker told reporters in the Capitol when asked about the image, which she made her Twitter cover photo. She also hinted she’d like an audio recording from their meeting released after she and the White House disagreed on what was said during the show-down. ‘I think it would be interesting if – you tell me – if we could have a recording,’ she said during her weekly press conference. ‘Because when they come out and say oh, this happened and that happened like we must have been at two different meetings because that didn’t happen.’ It’s unclear if the sit-down was taped. Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she was excusing herself from the room in the photo President Trump tweeted of their fiery White House confrontation She also offered a few more details from the meeting, which the White House scheduled to update both Democratic and Republican lawmakers on the situation in Syria and relations with Turkey…. Read full this story
- Kanye West decides he won’t be running for president and following Donald Trump into the White House
- Nancy Pelosi, Dems weigh impeachment over Trump-Ukraine
- Nancy Pelosi wants Jerry Nadler to back off impeachment: report
- Goodwin: Nancy Pelosi will regret rushing into impeachment push
- What Gov. Murphy just said about impeaching Donald Trump
- Newt Gingrich: Nancy Pelosi is Right
- Donald Trump Impeachment Inquiry: What Happens Next?
- Blondie talk about their new album and ponder how Donald Trump might be good for ‘kickstarting’ a new hippy rebellion
- Analysis: Bolton departure says much about Trump
- White House dusting off Mueller playbook as pressure mounts
'I think I was excusing myself from the room,' Nancy Pelosi says of THAT photo Donald Trump tweeted from their fiery White House meeting - and hints she wants the audio leaked next have 301 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.