Cheng Jiangfei (left), general manager of Huawei Consumer Business Group in Viet Nam, and Ðoan Van Hieu Em, CEO of Mobile World, introduce the Huawei Watch GT 2 at a press conference in HCM City on Saturday. — Photo courtesy of Biz-eyes Huawei unveiled a new smart watch, Huawei Watch GT 2, in HCM City on October 18. An upgrade of the Huawei Watch GT released last year, it comes in two sizes, 42mm and 46mm, both with an AMOLED display and a pixel resolution respectively of 390×390 HD and 454×454 HD. The smaller version has a screen that curves all the way to the edge, while the larger one has a thick bezel with the hours engraved around it. Huawei has chosen the Watch GT2 to be its first wearable powered by its Kirin A1 processor. With the new chip, the battery runs for up to two weeks in the larger version and one week in the smaller one. The watches are also equipped with a fitness tracker, heart rate sensor and GPS and 5ATM rated, which means they can survive 50m under water. The 42mm watch costs VNÐ5.49 million (US$236) for the classic versionand VNÐ6.39 million (US$275) for… Read full this story
- US ban on Huawei unlikely to affect Việt Nam smartphone market: report
- Fitch revises outlook on Viet Nam to Stable; affirms at 'BB'
- Viet Nam plans to develop railway industry
- Viet Nam issues list of special preferential tariffs for goods imported from Cuba
- AIA Viet Nam donates $1m for pandemic fight
- US mattress company eyes Viet Nam’s enormous potential
- MSCI delays date for Kuwait reclassification, disappoints Viet Nam
- Viet Nam - attractive destination of US film makers
- Dating apps sees potential in Viet Nam as users surge amid COVID-19
- US and Viet Nam sign $42 million deal to strengthen bilateral partnership
Huawei launches Watch GT 2 in Viet Nam have 292 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.