Posted October 25, 2019 10:56 am Updated October 25, 2019 11:17 am Smaller font Descrease article font size -A Larger font Increase article font size A+ London fire crews were kept busy overnight battling a blaze involving two homes in the city’s southwest end.Crews were dispatched to Westdale Avenue, near the area of Southdale Road and Wharncliffe Road, around 2:30 a.m. Friday, after receiving a call. “There was a pool shed on fire that had spread to a neighbouring property, and the house that was attached to it, causing significant damage to both parties,” said acting Deputy Fire Chief Jack Burt.Damage to one was is pegged at $350,000, the other was around $50,000.Burt says they aren’t able to release much information at this time because it’s an active investigation. He wasn’t able to say whether or not anyone was home at the time of the fire. Story continues below advertisement “That’s all part of our investigation while we try to determine the origin, cause, and circumstances, of the fire.”London police have confirmed to 980 CFPL there’s no indication anyone was injured.Burt says the public is urged to avoid the area, as investigators will likely be on scene for the majority… Read full this story
- FARC dam causes ‘irreversible’ damage to environment
- Huge Fire Causes Extensive Damage to Glasgow School of Art
- Strong earthquake near Osaka, Japan, causes scattered damage
- Kenya: Anne Waiguru Invited to Speak at Chatham House in London
- Forcibly separating children from their parents can cause irreparable damage
- US causes more damage to the UN Human Rights Council
- Large fire damages pub near Euston station
- Update: EF-3 tornado hits Eureka, damages 78 homes and injures 8 people
- Cigarette 'caused Euston pub fire'
- Fire brigade investigating fire in Wembley that destroyed house roof
House fire in southwest London causes $400K in damage have 285 words, post on globalnews.ca at October 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.