2nd Exhibition of DESIGN SPECTRUMNearly 100 Titles from Asia Featured in Touchable Book Design ExhibitionWorkshops and Forums to Unleash Imagination on Reading HONG KONG, CHINA – Media OutReach - 16 October 2019 - Design Spectrum, the new design initiative organised by Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) with the sponsorship from Create Hong Kong (CreateHK) of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR Government), is showcasing Asian design philosophy in four thematic exhibitions at 7 Mallory Street, a Grade II Historic Building in Wan Chai. Approaching halfway through the quadripartite programme, the second exhibition entitled Open Page: The Art of the Creative Process is slated to welcome visitors in a cosy respite from the hustle and bustle, where an extraordinary reading experience unfurls in a new touchable book exhibition. “Open Page: The Art of the Creative Process” exhibition will display over 80 titles from across Asia and more than 500 design magazines from different countries and regions, Visitors can touch and leaf through the exhibits to soak up their beauty in a multisensory experience conjured by designers through use of colours, fonts, typography, formats and more. Experience Regional Design Cultures in 100+ Titles & Projects from Asia From now till… Read full this story
- 20 Best Things to Do in Hong Kong with Kids
- The coolest street art in Hong Kong
- The highlights of my tour through Hong Kong’s Old Town Central
- Cathay Pacific A330 Business Class Qatar to Hong Kong
- The BEST Guide to Visiting Hong Kong Disneyland
- Review: The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, the world’s highest hotel
- House Hunting in … Hong Kong
- Cathay Pacific A350 Business Class Hong Kong to Düsseldorf
- Hong Kong’s Protests Reach the Airport. Have You Been Affected?
- Top Ten Luxurious Things To Do in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Design Centre Presents "Open Page: The Art of the Creative Process" have 280 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.