DONGGUAN, CHINA – EQS Newswire – 18 October 2019 – Great Bay Bio, a leading AI biotechnology company dedicated to big data-driven CMC (Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls) development of innovative biologics, is pleased to announce that a strategic cooperation was reached with Guangzhou Boji Medical Biotechnological Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Boji Medical “) to jointly develop GBB101, a new long-acting injectable biologics for the treatment of anemia caused by Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). A new joint venture company has been created to share the R&D achievements of the project, including intellectual property rights and any rights and interests arising in the R&D process. Both companies will inject capital into the JV. Since Boji Medical is one of the leading enterprises in the field of clinical and pharmaceutical research and development services in China, they will be responsible to run the clinical phase I study. The cooperation will not only share the risk and return of the project, but will also be a solid foundation for both companies to have further collaboration.GBB101 is expected to be one of the first long-acting anti-anemia products launched by a domestic company in China. The trial will be carried out in many 3A… Read full this story
- Has the push to expand rail into the Bay Area’s fringes reached the end of the line?
- Trump India visit: US, India agree to jointly develop arms
- GSK, INNOVAX and Xiamen University to jointly develop cervical cancer vaccine
- Lady Elliot Island Great Barrier Reef 'island ark' to protect against climate change
- State Audit Office, GIZ boost cooperation
- Paris seminar discusses cooperation for security and development in East Sea
- Vietnam contributes to ASEAN-US cooperation in trade, finance
- Vietnam, New Zealand look forward to building strategic partnership
- Pink manta ray named Inspector Clouseau could be unique to Great Barrier Reef
- US Attorney William McSwain Files Appeal To Stop Opening Of Safe Injection Site In South Philadelphia
Great Bay Bio and Boji Medical have Reached Strategic Cooperation to Jointly Develop a Long-Acting Biological and Innovative Anti-Anemia Injection have 310 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.