The first VinFast Lux SA2.0 has just rolled off the factory lines, marking the success of the “Made-in Vietnam” commercial automobile test production cycle. Billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong immediately gained VND8 trillion ($348 million) from the upsurge of VIC shares today. The embodiment of Vietnam’s automobile dream, the first VinFast Lux SA2.0 Yesterday, in Haiphong, the first VinFast Lux SA2.0 was assembled. This event proves that the VinFast factory is ready for operation, only 18 months after announcing its automotive plans. The car is equipped with a DOHC 2.0L engine with a maximum of 228 horsepower, 350Nm torque, an 8-speed automatic gearbox, as well as numerous outstanding safety functions. According to Le Thi Thu Thuy, vice chairwoman of Vingroup cum chairwoman of VinFast, the company confirmed that all segments of the manufacturing line are operational, ready for trial manufacturing before replication. “We are consistently striving to create premium products, enabling the Vietnamese spirit and brands to reach the international level, as well as contributing to the development of the industry and automobile manufacturing in the country,” said Thuy. This was the first unit completely produced at VinFast’s Haiphong factory With this success, VinFast is going to be the first automobile… Read full this story
- Tesla Shuts Down Production Line Due to Microchip Shortage
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEB. 25
- Localities launch tourism stimulation products
- Foreign ministry spokesperson opposes China's invasion of Vietnam's waters
- Vietnamese female CEOs listed among top global business leaders
- Vauxhall plant future in the balance as government guarantee sought
- Kotam tourist site: An example of integrating ecological tourism and local cultural identity
- Small modular nuclear reactors are now beautiful for plant makers
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- China Focus: Is China's poverty cure replicable?
First Made in Vietnam VinFast car off the production line have 287 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.