HÀ NỘI – A series of educational events organised by creative, media and technology organisations, galleries and co-working spaces will be held during the Festival of Media and Design. Children and teenagers take part in an activity for handicapped children and orphans. Photo courtesy of Tò He Aiming to recognise and celebrate creativity and culture in Việt Nam, the festival will take place from November 1-11 as part of a collaboration between RMIT University Việt Nam, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the Việt Nam National Institute of Culture and Arts Studies (VICAS). VICAS Art Studio, AGOHub, the Centre for Movie Talents, Vincom Centre for Contemporary Art, Friends of Vietnam Heritage, Manzi Art Space and Hanoi Art Map exhibited at the event. An exhibition of artworks provided by Tò He, a company which creates artistic playgrounds for handicapped children and orphans, will start the festival on November 1. That will be followed by exhibitions of creative projects by design students and an exhibition Hidden City with works by professional artists. Professor Julia Gaimster from RMIT Vietnam University said she was thrilled to be hosting the festival. “It will be a celebration of the diverse range and richness of creativity and culture in Hà… Read full this story
- Hanoi to ban vehicles from Old Quarter for Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations
- Ha Noi's first festival on agricultural products and craft villages opens
- Tetra Pak launches school recycling programme in Ha Noi
- Cannabis' Top Festival Celebrates This Weekend as Competition Concerns, Global Warming Loom
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 WINNER LEAKED! Not Punit Pathak, But This Celebrity Has Bagged The Trophy!
- Actor accuses security at Edinburgh festival venue of racial profiling
- Pharrell, Post Malone And More to Perform At 2020's Something In the Water Festival
- How Palace Cinemas took over Australia's film festival industry
- Sluts of Possession – Edinburgh festival 2013 review
- Hue Ao Dai Festival to honor charm of traditional dress
Festival to celebrate Hà Nội’s creativity and culture have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.