By Matt Citak (CBS Boston) Week 9 is upon us, which means we have officially reached the back nine of the 2019 NFL season. The calendar flips to November in a few days. Before you know it, the fantasy football playoffs will be here. With only five weeks remaining before leagues begin the fantasy postseason (most leagues’ playoffs begin in Week 14), you need as much help as you can get in order to help you reach the promised land. With that said, here are the top waiver wire adds heading into Week 9. QB Ryan Tannehill, Tennessee Titans– Don’t look now but in his first two starts of the 2019 season, Tannehill has a 5:1 touchdown-to-interception ratio to go with over 500 passing yards. The 31-year-old quarterback didn’t go crazy this past Sunday against the lowly Buccaneers defense, but Tannehill did finish the game with three touchdowns and zero interceptions. The Titans are always going to be a run-heavy offense, so Tannehill isn’t likely to throw for 300 yards a game. However, the veteran quarterback has shown more than enough to warrant streaming consideration, depending on the matchup, for the remainder of the season. Credit: Tim Warner/Getty Images QB… Read full this story
- Tom Brady leaving Patriots for Buccaneers: Tampa Bay officially introduces their new QB
- The best Android apps (April 2020)
- Patriots offseason tracker 2020: Free agent scorecard, latest signings, NFL draft news, updates and more
- Tom Brady leaves Patriots for Buccaneers: Quarterback lands in Tampa, moves into Jeter's mansion
- Grading 2020 NFL offenses: Nine below-average teams that aren't set up for success
- NFL free agency grades for AFC West: Raiders, Broncos, Chargers emerge with high marks as they pursue Chiefs
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire: Tannehill, Carr Solid Streaming Options At QB have 272 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at October 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.