ElasticRun, a Pune-based logistics startup that counts Amazon India and Procter & Gamble among its top customers, has raised $45 million in Series C funding from Naspers and the newly-launched Avataar Ventures, sources said. An official announcement on the funding could be made on October 30.Started in March 2016 by former Infosys executives Sandeep Deshmukh, Saurabh Nigam and Shitiz Bansal, ElasticRun leverages local kirana stores and small warehouses across the country to help consumer goods companies and e-commerce firms increase the distribution of their products.The startup faces competition from the likes of Delhivery, Blackbuck and Rivigo. Before launching ElasticRun, Deshmukh had worked with Amazon India for over four years leading the company’s hyper local venture called “KiranaNow”.Close For Avataar Ventures, the $300 million fund that focused on B2B startups, ElasticRun is among the first investments since its launch in September this year. related news All MP ministers present in cabinet meeting submit resignations to CM: Senior minister Maharashtra approves fixing upper cap for fares of app-based cabs National parties collected Rs 11,234cr donation from unknown sources from FY 2004-05 to 2018-19: ADR ElasticRun had earlier raised $17.1 million from Norwest Venture Partners and Kalaari Capital. The latest round takes the total funds… Read full this story
- Fintech Start-up Wi5 Raises £8 Million Seed Round to Evolve In-venue Order & Pay Experiences
- Remix Raises $15 Million in Series B Funding Led by Energy Impact Partners
- Aunt Fannie’s Closes $5 Million Financing Round
- Mega Millions Results, Numbers for 3/8/19: Did Anyone Win the $45 Million Jackpot on Friday (Last) Night?
- Mega Millions Results, Numbers for 3/19/19: Did Anyone Win the $45 Million Jackpot on Tuesday (Last) Night?
- CN investing approximately $45 million in New Brunswick’s rail infrastructure in 2019
- Sen. Kamala Harris raised $12 million in first quarter, campaign says
- Bird Raises $215M In Series D Led By CDPQ And Sequoia Capital
- Point Raises $122 Million in New Funding
- FabFitFun Raises $80 Million
Exclusive | Logistics startup ElasticRun raises $45 million in Series C round from Naspers and Avataar Ventures have 305 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.