Responding to criticism from Hunter Biden, Donald Trump Jr. said Wednesday night that the difference between the Trump family and the Biden family is obvious: “We were international business people before politics.” Trump was responding to Biden’s remark in an ABC interview where Hunter called the president’s son, “Prince Humperdinck.”Neither his father nor his family needed to be in politics to be successful in business, he argued on Fox News’ “Hannity.” Trump also said that if he was benefiting in any way from his father’s presidency, the media would be eviscerating him. He argues that even if he “took $1.50 from China, not 1.5 billion” news outlets would not give him the benefit of the doubt, and probably do the opposite. “We would solve the fake news problem because their heads would explode and there would be none of them left,” he told Sean Hannity. (RELATED: Joe Biden Never Says He Discussed Hunter Biden’s Ukraine Deal. Hunter Says He Did) Critics allege Hunter Biden was offered a seat on the board of directors of a Ukrainian gas company because of his connection to his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden.“Let me tell you the difference between the no-show Bidens and us,… Read full this story
- A Comprehensive List Of Everything Don Jr. Doesn't Know About That Infamous Meeting
- Early Post-Brexit Considerations for International Business
- Trump recalls former attorney Michael Cohen saying Don Jr. 'open, honest' amid Trump Tower dispute
- U.S. Elections Implications for International Business
- Don Jr. was reportedly crushed when Russian lawyer didn't provide dirt on Clinton at Trump Tower
- Biden: Trump Abused His Office, Ignored Most Americans
- Biden Declares LGBTQ Rights His Top Legislative Priority
- Trump: Ukraine Not Pressured; Biden's Threat Is 'Real Story'
- Peter Schweizer: Biden-China-Ukraine Probe 'Imperative'
- Trump Jr.: Only Small Group Can Be Trusted in White House
Don Jr: Unlike The Bidens, ‘We Were International Business People Before Politics’ have 297 words, post on dailycaller.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.