During the last six months of this year, the medium- and high-end apartment market would not see any price fluctuations, said Nguyen Minh Ngoc, the Vietnam Real Estate Association (VNREA)’s market researcher. However, some products in those segments would experience a slight decrease in price because of more preferential selling policies for customers, he said. The second half of the year would also be the period in which investors would have to boost liquidity to recover capital and prepare financial resources for investment next year, Ngoc said. Therefore, customers with low capital would find it easier to choose a suitable product. Customers look at a real estate project in Hanoi According to the VNREA, the local property market will have a stable supply by the end of the year because the market has a large apartment inventory from the three previous years, though the supply of new apartments has dropped from the beginning of this year. “The new supply has dropped but there is high inventory of apartments so sellers must have more policies for their customers to increase liquidity for collecting capital. Thus, the possibility of price increases will be very unlikely and the price could drop slightly compared… Read full this story
- U.S. growth setting up for improvement in second half of year after setting surprisingly quick pace in Q2
- Mountain property prices near all-time highs
- Oculus Rift slashes prices for second time in four months
- Stable real estate prices hide big changes in many city neighborhoods
- Second-quarter economic growth raised to 2.5%
- Along Chandler's Price Corridor, not all businesses are created equal
- Briggs: Emmis' LA radio deal shows it won't cling to trophy properties
- HALF OFF: Trophy Pierre Hotel penthouse asking price drops from $125M to just $63M
- @ISSUE: Why are gas prices giving a bumpy ride?
- U.S. economy is stronger than first thought, sees best half-year growth in a decade
Domestic property price to be stable in second half of 2019 have 311 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.