Businesses all around the world are acknowledging the trends of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. In particular, data is a major factor for the development of the Industrial Internet of Things – creating strong breakthroughs in both manufacturing and business. In production, the need for collecting data from discrete machines and delivering it to a centralised area becomes more essential, thereby boosting the efficiency of monitoring, management, and decision-making. Connect discrete machines into factory network for automatic data collection Data is the key, so how best to collect it to take advantage of the technology breakthroughs in Industry 4.0? THE BENEFITS OF AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION Thanks to communication networks, machines and users are “communicating” with each other through the collected data. Users can easily look up the operating history of the machine; review the problems with sufficient information to find the optimal remedies; or to retrieve and study reports on productivity and yield. The data is automatically collected in certain cycles, helping users save time and significant efforts. Auto-collecting methods have overcome the limitations of manual methods: constraint in recognising machine status; difficulty in retrieving all insight data in the event of an incident; human error when using hand-written reports. These… Read full this story
- ABA Therapy and Data Collection
- Project Sigma - Data Collection and Use
- How Do Animal Behaviorists and Animal Trainers Collect Data to Study and Modify Behavior
- Benefit From Data Through a KPI Management Model
- Online Secure Data Backup - A Business Necessity
- Is Your Data Safe?
- The Importance of Data Security
- Real Internet Data Entry Jobs Working From Home Typing Online - Are They Legitimate and Scam Free?
- Measuring the Business Value of Project Data
- Will All Your Data Survive a Hurricane Disaster?
Data collection the “key” to unlocking Industry 4.0 have 278 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.