Chandan Taparia of Motilal Oswal Securities has a buy call on Voltas Ltd. with a target price of Rs 725. The current market price of Voltas Ltd. is Rs 696.2. Time period given by the analyst is Intra Day when Voltas Ltd. price can reach defined target. Chandan Taparia recommended to keep stoploss at Rs 675. Voltas Ltd., incorporated in 1954, has a market cap of Rs 22877.37 crore. Voltas Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Electrical Goods which contributed Rs 3651.10 Crore to Sales Value (62.60 % of Total Sales), Contract Revenue which contributed Rs 1579.31 Crore to Sales Value (27.07 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 565.76 Crore to Sales Value (9.70 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 32.10 Crore to Sales Value (0.55 % of Total Sales) and Scrap which contributed Rs 3.99 Crore to Sales Value (0.06 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018. For the quarter ended 30-06-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 2646.67 Crore, up 29.00 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 2051.63 Crore and up 24.00 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 2134.41 Crore Company has reported… Read full this story
- How long you'll need to save to buy a home in each Surrey borough
- Volvo V60 is a contender for the best-looking family car money can buy
- Wealthy owners may have to hand over hundreds of 'ghost homes'
- Maharashtra firms eye sugarcane from Karnataka
- How Google Pay Is Evolving Into Google’s Next Big Ecosystem Play for India
- Cars Keep Getting Better. That Makes Disruption Harder.
- Pentagon wants proposals for next-generation cloud computing system… on DVD
Buy Voltas, target Rs 725: Chandan Taparia have 252 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.