BROCKTON, MA — A quick heads up: Weather officials have issued a High Wind Warning for your area, beginning Thursday at 11:00 pm and ending Friday at 6:00 am. More info from the National Weather Service is available here. And now it’s time for your weekend weather forecast, as reported by Darksky.Thursday, October 31 Light rain throughout the day. High 70, low 60Chance of rain: 100%Visibility: 9 miles11 mph winds, with gusts up to 55 mphFriday, November 1 Light rain and dangerously windy in the morning. High 68, low 41Chance of rain: 75%16 mph winds, with gusts up to 58 mphSaturday, November 2 Clear throughout the day. High 54, low 33Sunday, November 3 Clear throughout the day. High 55, low 37Chance of rain: 32%7 mph winds, with gusts up to 18 mphSubscribe
- Hull's hour-by-hour weekend weather forecast as cold spell continues
- Hull's weekend weather forecast as chilly temperatures to grip city
- Hull's hourly weekend weather forecast as ice and snow hit city
- The weekend weather forecast for Wales and how it will affect you
- Hull's weekend weather forecast
- Weekend weather forecast: Will the sun shine where you are in France?
- Weekend weather forecast: What will it be like in Sunderland?
- Weekend weather forecast: What will it be like in Hartlepool?
- Springlike Sussex weekend weather forecast
- Your windy weekend weather forecast
Brockton Weekend Weather Forecast have 199 words, post on patch.com at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.