It is said that a Royal Barge Procession is not complete without the chanting of boat songs. The barges in the procession are manned by a large number of crew members, so it is necessary for the coordination of the rowing movements for the crew. To serve this purpose and to uplift the spirit of the oarsmen, the tradition of chanting boat songs came about.
All Chakri kings are recognized as the pillars of the nation. Thai people unite their hearts as one to pay tribute to His Majesty the King. May His Majesty be blessed with happiness and his wishes be realized in full. His Majesty’s merit will bring prosperity to the country and the Royal House of Chakri.
The barges float like Gems of Heaven in the sky. They are exquisitely ornamented and designed with superb craftsmanship. Second to none, the Thai naval architecture should be protected and preserved for the future. Thai people should take pride in their national heritage and let Thai art be known as one of the world’s gems.
Thailand is the country of gold, and the Thai people will live happily, if they do not abandon Dhamma.
- Stay proactive to maintain peak cloud performance
- Google's Mystery Barge Faces Regulation Barriers
- A Day at the Royal Races, in Song
- MLB trade news: Athletics acquire lefty Jake Diekman from Royals
- Land Rover's AI Team Helps Build Faster Sailing Boat
- The 25 Best Road Trip Songs Ever
- Lampard urges fans to drop his chant as Blues look on song
- For Rory McIlroy, It All Started at Royal Portrush
- Royals trade right-hander Homer Bailey before start vs. Detroit
- Jorge Soler's Heroics Snap Royals Seven Game Losing Streak