Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – The 13th ASEM Customs Directors-General/Commissioners’ Meeting ended on October 10 in the northern Vietnamese province of Quang Ninh’s Ha Long city , with the approval of the ASEM customs action plan for 2020-21. The two-day event – the first of its kind hosted by the General Department of Vietnam Customs (GDVC) – brought together 53 delegations from customs agencies of member countries of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM), the Secretary General of the World Customs Organisation (WCO), the European Union (EU) and embassies of ASEM member countries in Vietnam. Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Finance Do Hoang Anh Tuan said the meeting offered an opportunity for the delegates to seek ways to revamp customs management, meeting the requirements of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, while stepping up cooperation in human resources and sustainable development in the sector. According to Kunio Mikuriya, WCO’s Secretary General, in the context of globalisation, customs authorities played an important role in promoting national innovation and integration. The meeting was an opportunity for customs forces of Asian and European countries to cooperate with each other in adapting to globalisation, supporting free trade and building an agreement to fight illegal trade. Mikuriya added that over the past… Read full this story
- My Two Cents on CNAP (Cybersecurity National Action Plan)
- Twitter Grows Up, Adopts Business Plan
- Inaugural UN World Data Forum establishes global Action Plan
- ECB in £20m action plan to transform women’s game
- Exercise and Diet: Your Action Plan for Alzheimer’s Prevention
- Lawmakers Fail to Ask NSA Chief About Agency's Malware Plans
- Do You Have an Emergency Action Plan?
- IT Action Plan: Teleworking does more than conserve gasoline
- Your Belly Fat Action Plan
- FCC's National Broadband Plan: What's Next?
ASEM customs agencies adopt action plan have 276 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.