From USA TODAY Network and wire reports Published 2:00 AM EDT Oct 2, 2019 Alabama Tuskegee: The Tuskegee Airmen’s legacy will take flight once again with the launch of a new Air Force jet. The Opelika-Auburn News reports that the Air Force is honoring the famed group of airmen with the naming of its new trainer jet – the Boeing T-7A. Military officials last year chose the T-7A as the next-generation trainer jet for the Air Force. It will be known as the Red Hawk and carry the same red-tail markings. The all-black Tuskegee aviators broke racial barriers with their courage and aviation skills. They were known as the Red Tails because of the iconic red paint on the tail of their aircraft. Alaska Anchorage: A new report says the state saw its highest violent crime rate in five years in 2018. The Anchorage Daily News reports the state’s sexual assault rate rose 11% between 2017 and 2018 and stood at nearly four times the national rate. But the report, based on crime data, showed property crime and vehicle thefts lower. There were 47 homicides last year, compared to 62 in 2017. The Alaska Department of Public Safety’s annual report… Read full this story
- Hemp Now Federally Legal Across All 50 States, Hemp, Inc. Reports
- AG Jepsen leads 50 States, District of Columbia in $575M settlement with Wells Fargo
- Trump Shutdown Stories in All 50 States
- Former 'Teen Mom 2' Star David Eason Plans to Plant Confederate Flag in 'All 50 States'
- Alaska man finishes marathons in all 50 states
- 50 states in 42 days: Baby Liberty becomes the youngest to travel the U.S.
- Kentucky priest Jim Sichko spreads Gospel in all 50 states
- Wells Fargo agrees to $575 million settlement affecting all 50 states
- Wells Fargo to pay $575 million in settlement with 50 states
- Elizabeth Warren says she’s in 2020 ‘fight’ for all Americans, already received donations from all 50 states
Around our 50 states have 298 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at October 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.