0 Have your say ANTI-ABORTION campaigners are protesting outside a clinic in Portsmouth. The group is standing outside St Mary’s Hospital, in Milton Road, which has the British Pregnancy Advisory Service clinic on campus. A woman, who did not want to be named, passes the hospital every day on her way to work for a company in Southsea and spotted the group today.The 37-year-old said: ‘This is the first time I have seen them since last year and I think it is unacceptable that they are back. READ MORE: Anti-abortion campaigners return to Portsmouth for 40-day protest‘What people are going through is difficult enough without people trying to force their message down your throat. Those going to those appointments are burdened and they have already made a really hard decision.‘The campaigners want to change their mind but I don’t think they should unless they promise to be there for emotional support for the rest of that person and their child’s life.’Between February and March last year American group 40 Days for Life were in Portsmouth protesting against the clinic.READ MORE: Scuffles during rallies at Portsmouth health centre over abortionThe group prays and fasts for 40 days outside of abortion clinics, or hospitals that perform… Read full this story
- Federal Judge Rules That Anti-Abortion Protesters Are Not Harassing Patients Outside New York Clinic
- These are the 11 Americans who have been murdered by anti-abortion terrorists since 1993
- Anti-abortion Republicans in Cleveland are just not that into Donald Trump
- Polish women just forced their government to change their stance on extreme anti-abortion laws
- Why We Need to Talk About the Horrifying Gosnell Abortion Trial
- Ohio's abortion laws are extreme. The GOP wants your state to be like Ohio.
- The Fight to Save Kentucky’s Last Abortion Clinic
- Anti-Choice Protestors Scare Away Sandwich Lovers
- The Trump Administration Is Declaring War on Planned Parenthood With a Return to Reagan-Era Politics
- Meet the Women Trying to Revolutionize Abortion Access at California Universities
Anger as anti-abortion protesters return to Portsmouth clinic have 323 words, post on www.portsmouth.co.uk at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.