Business Vietnam has climbed in the ranking of best countries in which to invest this year, surpassing other Southeast Asian nations, such as Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. Business The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is drafting a project titled “Organic Agriculture Development for the period of 2020-2030”. Accordingly, Vietnam will rank in the world top 15. Business Work starts on North-South Expressway’s Cam Lo – La Son section Business Vietnam has successfully exported fresh longan fruit to strict markets such as the US,Japan, the Republic of Korea, the EU and Australia and met the food safety and hygiene. Business Vietnam posted a total export value of 169.98 billion USD in the first eight months of this year. Of the export staples, five commodities registered an export value of over 10 billion USD.
- Vietnam aims for 9 bln USD worth of fishery exports in 2020
- Garment-textile sector aims at 40 billion USD in export in 2019
- Sri Lanka earns record 5.3 billion USD from apparel exports in 2019
- Sri Lanka eyes 1.3 bln USD export earnings from tea in 2020
- India's exports decline for fifth straight month in December, trade deficit narrows
- Fruit, vegetable exports hit 1.38 billion USD in 5 months
- Efforts to maintain Vietnam’s leading position in cashew export
- Vietnam’s FDI inflow up in ten months
- Exports Dip Fifth Month in a Row by 1.8 Per Cent in December 2019
- Vietnam, Indonesia agree to boost marine, fishery cooperation
Agro-forestry-fishery export earns over 30 billion USD in 9 months have 224 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.