|DHD’s general director Le Van Quang and Christopher Thieme from ADB after the signing agreement. (Photo courtesy of ADB)|
The project marks the first large-scale installation of floating solar PV panels in Vietnam and the largest installation in Southeast Asia, according to ADB’s press release.
“This project will help to boost the share of renewable energy in Vietnam’s overall energy mix and decrease the dependence on imported fossil fuels such as coal,” said ADB Private Sector Operations Department Deputy Director General Christopher Thieme.
- Pros of Solar Power Vs Pros of Wind Power
- Portable Solar Power Energy Systems - An Overview
- Learn How Solar Power Energy Works
- Solar Power and the Military
- Domestic Solar Power - Why Do We Need a Domestic Solar Power Generator?
- Why Solar Power is a Great Alternative
- India’s largest floating solar plant to come up in MP
- Justify Solar Power For Your Home
- Solar Power Garden Ideas - A Step Toward Becoming a More Responsible Global Citizen
- Solar Power - How it Works for Your Home