* Indonesia is estimated to maintain a healthy growth rate in 2019 and 2020 on the back of continuing strong domestic consumption, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) said in its 2019 Asian Development Outlook (ADO) released on Wednesday. * Philippine economic growth in this and the next year will be slightly lower than earlier forecast on the back of a slowdown in the global economy and domestic investment, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) said in its updated report launched on Wednesday. * At the meeting on Wednesday with Indian External Affairs Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar on the sidelines of the General Debate of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said that strengthened communication with India benefits the two countries as well as the world at large. * US President Donald Trump met with his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky in New York on Wednesday, a day after US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s announcement of launching a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump’s controversial phone call with Zelensky. The meeting of the two leaders also came hours after the release of the transcript of the phone call between Trump and Zelensky on July 25…. Read full this story
- From half a world away, Kayla Mueller rescue efforts frustrating, futile
- 9/11 remembered: Observances
- Ducey looks to intensify fight against drug cartels with strike force
- In Senate race, Luther Strange shies away from biography
- Congressman: Attempts to rescue Kayla Mueller failed
- Military plane crash: Profiles of the 16 who died
- 10 things you may have forgotten about 9/11
- New Jersey RNC delegation ho-hum about security concerns
- Billie Jean King wins in straight sets against Bobby Riggs in 1973's 'Battle of the Sexes'
- MLB Power Rankings: A’s coming back to life in time for playoff push
World News in Brief: September 26 have 284 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.