1 of 4 Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield sits on the sidelines during the second half in an NFL football game against the Tennessee Titans, Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019, in Cleveland. The Titans won 43-13. (AP Photo/Ron Schwane) 1 of 4 Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield sits on the sidelines during the second half in an NFL football game against the Tennessee Titans, Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019, in Cleveland. The Titans won 43-13. (AP Photo/Ron Schwane) Undisciplined. Mistake-prone. Just downright awful. These Cleveland Browns looked a lot like THOSE Cleveland Browns — the ones the fast-growing bandwagon of Browns fans thought, or at least hoped, had been left far back in the rearview mirror. The most hyped team over the NFL offseason racked up 18 penalties for 182 yards in Sunday’s season opener, while star-in-the-making quarterback Baker Mayfield threw three interceptions in the fourth quarter. The Browns lost 43-13 to Tennessee to drop to 1-19-1 in openers since 1999. “You all can crown them if you want to crown them,” Titans tight end Delanie Walker said. “We still have to play football.” With Mayfield entering his second season, and with newly acquired receiver Odell Beckham Jr., and with a new… Read full this story
- Top DFS Picks Week 12: Drew Brees Should Make For Plenty Of After Thanksgiving Excitement
- 7 Prayers to Pray for Your Children This Week
- Cleveland Browns Acquiring WR Odell Beckham Jr. From Giants
- NFL Team Grades – Week 3: What’s Wrong With The Patriots?
- NFL Team Grades – Week 4: Have The Bears Figured It Out?
- NFL Team Grades – Week 2: Is Patrick Mahomes This Good?
- Jim Brown Admits He Was Wrong About Baker Mayfield, Browns Can Make Playoffs!!
- Churchill: Comeback kid stands up to the bully
- Was John Brown’s 1st Victim Black?
- Browns still sliding after sloppy, penalty-filled loss to NE
Week 1 ICYMI: Browns bad as ever; Kyler makes a comeback have 290 words, post on apnews.com at September 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.