Photo: VFF The Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) has co-operated with VinID to launch ticket sales through Vingroup’s VinID app in a 3-in-1 service. The app will allow customers to buy tickets, pay, and use a code. This will be the first time that the VFF has distributed tickets in this manner through the VinID mobile app. This method of selling tickets will also be applied to all home matches played by the Vietnamese national team at the My Dinh Stadium during the second qualifying round of the 2022 World Cup. The VFF will also apply a check-in form that features a ticket code for fans. Ticket checks will be made via the app at Door No.5 on the second floor of stand B at the My Dinh stadium. In order to purchase a ticket for the matches in Group G, customers only need to download or update the VinID app on the IOS or Android platform, then open the “Buy Ticket” feature. Once this is done fans simply need to select the ticket option and quantity before making an online payment. Following that, customers will pay via an e-wallet or through the Napas payment gateway on the VinID application in… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Mocked by French World Cup Winner After President Tweets to 'Make France Great Again'
- Inside the NHL: No 2020 World Cup a bummer, but labor outlook is upbeat
- U.S. returning to Bay Area ahead of 2019 Women’s World Cup
- Killington welcomes early winter, prepares for World Cup
- World Cup luge action comes to Lake Placid this weekend
- Mark Ronson and Snoop Dogg Will Headline the 2019 Pegasus World Cup Music Festival
- 7-Eleven to Stop Selling Porn Magazines Ahead of Rugby World Cup and 2020 Olympic Games
- Christian Pulisic: Hershey soccer star imagines World Cup win for U.S.
- Shiffrin wins another World Cup slalom at Killington
- Hometown favorite River Radamus makes World Cup super-G debut in historic race
Ways to purchase tickets for Vietnam – Malaysia World Cup qualifier have 315 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.