Politburo member, Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue visits photo exhibition depicting 70-year development of China, Ha Noi, September 26, 2019. Photo: VGP
Hue made the above statement at a ceremony held by the Chinese embassy in Ha Noi on Thursday to mark the 70th anniversary of the national day of China (October 1, 2019).
Such framework of ties will bring practical benefits to citizens of both countries and contribute positively to peace, stability and development in the region and the world, according to Hue.
He urged the two countries to stick to the common perceptions of the sides’ senior leaders, promote the fine outcomes of the bilateral ties, well control divergences and satisfactorily settle maritime issues on the basis of respecting legitimate interests of each countries as well as international law and the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea.
On behalf of the Party, State and people of Viet Nam, Hue extended congratulations to China over the great achievements obtained by the neighboring country over the past 7 decades.
Hue expressed his belief that under the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party with Party General Secretary and President Xi Jinping as the core, China will successfully realize goals set out by the 19th National Congress of China’s Communist Party, contributing to development and prosperity in the region and the world./.
By Ngoc Van
- Putin Proposes Tying China’s Maritime Silk Road with Russian Northern Sea Route
- Peck expecting even League Cup tie between local rivals
- Link with China must be two-way street, says Italian president
- Despite China's Assurance, India Has Reasons to Look Other Way on BRI
- China's growth unexpectedly steadies, but too early to call clear recovery
- Report: China's Debt to Rise Amid Decreasing 'Shadow Banking' Risks
- China's Xi meets top EU leaders to strengthen ties
- Italy to join China’s New Silk Road infrastructure plan
- Xi, Macron hold talks as France seeks EU unity on China
- China’s Influence in Balkans Poses Risks, Report Warns