As required, the 5G coverage must be completed by the end of this year.
|At the groundbreaking ceremony for the nation’s first F1 racetrack|
On March 20, 2019, work on the F1 Hanoi racetrack started. The 5.565km racetrack with 23 turns is expected to be completed by March 2020 to serve the race which will be held in April 2020. The racetrack, a combination of the My Dinh sports complex and public roads, will allow racers to show off high speed and skills at special turns of 360 degrees and on a nearly 1.6km straight track.
The racecourse in Hanoi, the third of the F1 Grand Prix in 2020, after Melbourne (Australia) and Bahrain, is promising to be one of the most challenging fixtures in the world.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Viettel pilots 5G services in Cambodia
- Vietnam’s Viettel offers 4G service in Burundi even before home launch
- Hanoi F1 racetrack to enhance capital city’s image
- Telecom giant Viettel to pilot 5G services in Cambodia
- HCM City becomes first locality in Vietnam to get 5G service
- Hanoians to experience 5G service in Q1
- Viettel pilots 5G in HCMC
- Viettel launches 5G network in Myanmar
- MobiFone to pilot 5G service in several big cities